Email Facebook Twitter

Our other websites

Bookmark and Share

Victims of Crime

If you can establish on the balance of probabilities that the acts of the police officers who injured you amounted to “an act of violence” as defined in the Victims of Crime Assistance Tribunal Act1996 (Vic), you may be able to pursue an award of “victims of crime assistance”. The awarding of assistance is administered by the Victims of Crime Assistance Tribunal.

To obtain claim forms, contact:

Victims of Crime Assistance Tribunal Principal Registry
2nd Floor, 233 William St,
Melbourne Vic 3000
GPO Box 882G
Melbourne 3001
Tel: (03) 9628 7855
Fax: (03) 9628 7853